We all aspire to enjoy the future lifestyle we are working hard for at the moment for the rest of our lives. Whether retirement is a distant prospect or just around the corner, it can be daunting planning for such a big lifestyle change. How to know if you’re doing enough?
You’re not alone in your thinking. Fortunately, you’re in the right place
Life certainly doesn’t slow down in retirement; you want to be able to enjoy the freedom it brings to the full. You likely have pensions, savings and investments accumulating in the background, but it’s hard to know how they will translate into a retirement income.
We will help you to make the changes and take the leaps you need to with financial confidence and clarity. So, whether you want to work part-time, move into consultancy or simply retire sooner rather than later, you can do so with complete conviction.
We’re independent Financial Planners with more than 100 years of collective experience in financial services. Over the years, we’ve helped many people to plan for retirement and achieve peace of mind, both for now and the future.
We will help you to:
- Explore the things you want to achieve in retirement
- Establish the value of your existing pensions, savings and investments and assess them in line with your personal goals
- Make changes to your financial arrangements to help you better achieve the lifestyle you want
- Plan for the future of your wealth and family by mitigating Inheritance Tax as much as possible
- Stay on track by meeting regularly to address any changes in your situation, needs and goals
You can learn more about our processes and client journey by clicking here.