Retirement is the time to reap the rewards of your hard work; take that holiday, start that new hobby, spend more time with family and friends. So why is it that so many people feel concerned about their finances? Is the hard part not over?
You’re not alone in your thinking. Fortunately, you’re in the right place.
Financial concerns rarely disappear after crossing the retirement finish line. Maintaining your lifestyle requires ongoing financial organisation and strategy. There’s plenty you want to experience and achieve; you’re looking for reassurance that you can do those things in a way that is financially sustainable and secure.
Not only that, but your thoughts may have also turned to the future of your family and your wealth. You want to ensure the inheritance you have worked so hard to build up over the years can be passed to your children and grandchildren as tax-efficiently as possible.
We’re independent Financial Planners with more than 100 years of collective experience in financial services. Over the years, we’ve helped many people who have already retired to secure their wealth and enjoy the freedom of retirement to the full.
We will help you to:
- Explore the things you want to achieve in retirement
- Establish the value of your existing pensions, savings and investments and assess them in line with your personal goals
- Make changes to your financial arrangements to help you better achieve the lifestyle you want
- Plan for the future of your wealth and family by mitigating Inheritance Tax as much as possible
- Stay on track by meeting regularly to address any changes in your situation, needs and goals
You can learn more about our processes and client journey by clicking here.